What do I do if I lose my Health Plan Identification (ID) Card?

Where do I call for benefits information?

What are the 46 Northern California Counties represented by the Trust Funds (also known as the Preferred Provider Service Area)?

What do I do if I lose my health plan ID card?

No need to worry. Just contact the Fund Office or send email to customerservice@norcalaborers.org to request a new card. In the meantime, you can still access your health coverage. To do so, you need to know the following:

  • Group Number
    • Active Plan – 1790JA
    • Special Plan III – 1790JC
    • Special Plan 311 – 1790JZ
    • Special Plan V – 1790JM
  • Social Security Number
    • If you need medication, give the pharmacy your Group Number and your Social Security number.
    • If you are a regular customer, you will probably not need to present a card.
    • The pharmacy should have all the information needed to fill your prescription.
  • Toll-Free Numbers
    • Laborers Fund Office: 1-800-244-4530
    • Prescription Solutions: 1-800-562-6223 (TDHI customers use 1-800-498-5428)
    • Utilization Review (Pre-Authorization/Pre-Service Review): 1-800-274-7767
      (Note: This is the toll-free number the hospital should call to arrange utilization review
      for elective and emergency inpatient stays. Utilization review only authorizes the number of days that are medically necessary for a hospital stay; it does not verify eligibility. To verify eligibility, the hospital must contact the Fund Office).

Any health care provider or hospital can contact the Fund Office at the above number between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday to verify eligibility or resolve any benefit matter that may arise.

If you are having a problem accessing your prescription drug coverage, you or your pharmacist can contact Prescription Solutions at 1-800-562-6223 (TDHI 1-800-498-5428. Prescription Solutions’ customer service is available Monday – Friday from 6 AM to 9 PM (Pacific Time) and on Saturday and Sunday from 7 AM to 7 PM (Pacific Time). If Prescription Solutions cannot resolve the problem, contact the Fund Office.

You should receive your replacement card within two weeks of the date you order it. If you do not, contact the Fund Office immediately.

Where do I call for benefits information?

Any time you have questions concerning your benefits or eligibility, call the Fund Office at (707) 864-2800 or the toll-free number 1-800-244-4530.

Questions regarding your hospital-medical coverage should be directed to the Health & Welfare department.

Questions regarding retirement or pension eligibility should be directed to Pension department.

Questions regarding vacation-holiday benefits should be directed to Vacation department.

Fund Office hours are between 8:30 AM and 4:00 PM, Monday thru Friday.

If you wish to write, send your mail addressed to: Laborers Funds Administrative Office, 220 Campus Lane, Fairfield, California 94534-1498.

You can also email the Fund Office at customerservice@norcalaborers.org.

What are the 46 Northern California counties represented by the Trust Fund (also known as the Preferred Provider Service Area)?

Alameda Kings Placer Solano
Alpine Lake Plumas Sonoma
Amador Lassen Sacramento Stanislaus
Butte Madera San Benito Sutter
Calaveras Marin San Francisco Tehama
Colusa Mariposa San Joaquin Trinity
Contra Costa Mendocino San Mateo Tulare
Del Norte Merced Santa Clara Tuolumne
El Dorado Modoc Santa Cruz Yolo
Fresno Monterey Shasta Yuba
Glenn Napa Sierra
Humboldt Nevada Siskiyou